We’re currently seeking passionate champions of fresh beer to join our growing team.
The Sales Representative is responsible for hands-on sales of our packaged beer to our growing list of bar, restaurant and retail accounts throughout metropolitan Indianapolis to meet wholesale revenue goals.
- Sell to meet wholesale revenue goals
- Actively work an assigned portion of the Metro Indy market
- Prospect for new accounts
- Organize and attend events with accounts
- Develop reports to frequently review performance with brewery leadership
- 3+ years of previous beer sales experience
- Proven ability to use data and analytics to develop insights
- Successful background working in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to consistently achieve sales goals
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and sales skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Ekos Brewmaster and Excel is ideal
- Extensive car travel required.
- Must have a valid, clean Indiana Driver’s License
- Must posses an Indiana Servers Permit
- This is a full-time position. Hours and days will vary according to business need, and will include nights and weekends.
- Must be able to lift up to 55 pounds and maneuver packages up to 165 pounds, using appropriate techniques and tools
- Must have a passion for the craft beer industry.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter along with their resume to email@example.com.
Indiana City is hiring part-time staff to serve our taproom customers and at events outside of the brewery. If you are knowledgeable and passionate about craft beer and love interacting with customers, we want you on our growing team.
- Assure that all taproom guests are having a great time
- Fill growlers, serve pints and sell carryout cans, bottles and merchandise
- Educate taproom guests on beer styles, beer history and Indiana City
- Communicate upcoming brewery events with taproom guest
- Execute taproom opening and closing procedures–this includes cleaning
- Represent Indiana City at beer festivals and events
- Work 2-5 shifts per week, which may include weekends, evenings and some holidays
- Other responsibilities may include social media and helping to plan and market events
- Staff will be trained on our POS system, our beer and pouring techniques. Although not required, the best candidate will have bartending or serving experience.
We need someone with a strong work ethic, who likes challenges and who takes initiative to solve problems. If that’s you, we look forward to hearing from you. Send a cover letter explaining why you are the best candidate along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Better yet, print it out, bring it to the taproom and let Nicole know why you would be the ideal addition to her team.