We are Indiana City Brewing Company. We brew great beer. We hire great people.
We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people who love beer and want to join our team. We work hard and we play hard. Think you have what it takes?
We are currently looking for a Brewery Representative in Indianapolis, IN.
The Brewery Representative works autonomously to focus on developing new accounts and maintaining current accounts within the industry. A high emphasis is placed on increasing the availability and visibility of products in new and existing accounts by using consultative sales tactics.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Sell our entire Indiana City product portfolio.
- 100% focus on selling products and/or upgrading number of product lines in retail accounts (bars/restaurants, liquor/grocery stores/convenient stores)
- Identifying major accounts that are not being penetrated with Indiana City products, and developing a plan to establish business with such accounts
- Improving conditions and displaying point-of-sale items to increase visibility of the brand.
- Conducting waitstaff / bartender educations, beer tastings and evening promotions
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Desire to build a career in sales
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1 to 3 years of proven results-oriented experience in outside sales or within the food & beverage industry
- An intense competitive spirit with an assertive, confident personality
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment to achieving results
- Excellent problem solving & communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team to accomplish goals
- Demonstrated ability to plan and manage multiple responsibilities
- Valid driver’s license, registered and insured vehicle, and ability to drive to and from accounts continuously
- Ability to lift and move cases and kegs of beer
- Ability to climb, kneel, and stoop to arrange and display point-of-sale frequently
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter along with their resume to email@example.com.
Indiana City is hiring part-time staff to serve our taproom customers and at events outside of the brewery. If you are knowledgeable and passionate about craft beer and love interacting with customers, we want you on our growing team.
- Assure that all taproom guests are having a great time
- Fill growlers, serve pints and sell carryout cans, bottles and merchandise
- Educate taproom guests on beer styles, beer history and Indiana City
- Communicate upcoming brewery events with taproom guest
- Execute taproom opening and closing procedures–this includes cleaning
- Represent Indiana City at beer festivals and events
- Work 2-5 shifts per week, which may include weekends, evenings and some holidays
- Other responsibilities may include social media and helping to plan and market events
- Staff will be trained on our POS system, our beer and pouring techniques. Although not required, the best candidate will have bartending or serving experience.
We need someone with a strong work ethic, who likes challenges and who takes initiative to solve problems. If that’s you, we look forward to hearing from you. Send a cover letter explaining why you are the best candidate along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Better yet, print it out, bring it to the taproom and let Nicole know why you would be the ideal addition to her team.